- Clear Recently Closed List
How To Delete Recently Closed Tabs?
To know how to delete recently closed tabs in the Google Chrome application, refer to the steps given below and proceed with the same.Ask the Question!
On your Mobile app
- Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots icon available at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the Recent Tabs option from the drop-down menu list.
- Tap the close icon available beside the taps.
On your Desktop app
- Locate and click the Google Chrome icon on your system.
- Click the three vertical dots icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Exit option.
- Immediately, perform the same process one more time.
- After that, relaunch the Google Chrome application.
- Click three dots History.
- If the No tabs from other devices option are displayed, then the recently closed tabs are deleted successfully.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to delete recently closed tabs.