- How To Delete Mail On Mac
How To Delete Mail From Mac?
If you don’t delete received emails on a regular basis, your emails may pile up over time. The Mail storage will increase and consume more disk space on your Mac device and delete mail from Mac .
Proceed with the steps that are given below to delete mail on your Mac device
- You can find the Mail app in the Launchpad or locate it from Applications.
- Click the Go menu to select Applications.
- Launch the Mail app on your Mac device to delete mail from Mac .
- Now, press Shift and hold it until you select all the emails that you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete icon to remove the selected email messages.
- If you want to delete multiple email messages from the same sender, type the email address of the sender in the Search section.
- You can also enter the date of the emails in the search bar.
- Select the Mailbox folder from where you want to delete the emails.
- If you want to delete emails from Outlook, go to the Inbox folder and open the Outlook folder.
- If you want to delete mail from Mac , click the Edit menu next to the File menu on the top of the screen.
- Click the Select All option from the displayed list to select all the emails.
- Now, click the Delete button to remove all the selected emails from the Mailbox.
- You can also select the Delete Mailbox option from the Mailbox menu.
- To delete the emails permanently, select the Mailbox in which you have the deleted emails.
- Go to the Mailbox menu and select the Erase Deleted items option from the displayed list.
- All the selected emails will now be deleted permanently from your Mac device.
- You can also delete the Mail storage from your Mac device to free space.
- Go to the About this Mac section, and select Storage.
- Select the mail attachments and delete them all.
- Now, you have also got some space on your Mac device after delete mail from Mac.