- Deleting Files From Your WD My Cloud
How To Delete Files From Wd My Cloud?
WD My Cloud is an easy-to-use storage device. It is compact and easy to connect. Plug the WD device directly into your router, and you can access it from anywhere. This page explains how to delete files from WD My cloud quickly.
How to delete files from The WD My Cloud
Delete Files On Windows 8
- Make sure the WD My Cloud device is turned ON and connected to a router.
- On Windows 8, if the device is connected to the computer without a network, you can directly delete files on the WD My Cloud device.
- Open File Explorer and click WD My Cloud icon.
- Locate the file which you are going to delete, place the cursor on the file and right-click, then click Delete, or select the file and press the Delete key on the keyboard.
- If the cloud device is connected to the network, open the File Explorer and click Network on the left side of the window.
- Under the Network tab, locate WDMyCloud and double-click to open the Public folder.
- Now the Public folder appears. You can directly delete folders and files.
- Right-click on the files and click Delete, or select the file and press the Delete button.
Delete Files On Mac
- Check if the WD device is powered ON.
- Connect the WD My Cloud device to the Mac computer over a network.
- Check the router is configured to an active network.
- Check the Mac computer is connected to the router.
- Click Finder and open the WD My Cloud device.
- Select the file you are going to delete.
- Place the cursor on the files and right-click, then select Move to Trash. Otherwise, select the file and press the Command + Delete buttons.
Finally, you are succesfully delete files from WD My cloud.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.