- Connect with Bluetooth on Mac
How to Connect with Bluetooth on Mac
To connect your Mac computer to a Bluetooth device, follow the easy guidelines given below.Ask the Question!
- Turn on your Mac computer.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the other connecting device. Also, make the device discoverable to other Bluetooth devices.
- Now, click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- From the list of options, locate and click the Bluetooth icon.
- Now, in the Bluetooth window, check whether the status is On. Else, click the On option.
- The Bluetooth window will list the Bluetooth devices available for connection. From the list, select your Bluetooth device.
- Click on the Pair or Connect button to make the connection.
- If prompted, enter any key displayed on your monitor and then type the numbers to pair with the Bluetooth device.