- Wi-Fi WPS Push Button
How To Connect Wi-Fi WPS Push Button?
On generic terms, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is a feature that’s available almost in all the latest routers and it allows wireless devices to get connected to a secure wireless network. The simple steps to know how to connect Wi-Fi WPS push button are given here.
- First and foremost, check for the WPS feature, both in your router and the device that you wish to connect to it.
- You can check for the WPS push button feature in the connecting device under the Network menu.
- If available, just turn it ON as given in the following steps. The instructions might vary according to your device. To get the precise steps, you can refer to the user manual of your device.
- Go to Settings Network Network Setup (OR) Setup Network Connections Wireless, Wireless LAN (OR) Wi-Fi WPS (Push Button) Select START.
- If your device has a WPS or WI-Fi button, then all you have to do is to press and hold it.
- Now, you could see a message prompting you to press the WPS button on the router.
- On your router, press the WPS button to establish a seamless connection between the device and the router.
- Note: Most of the router displays a LED identification to confirm the connection.
- Once the connection is established, click the OK button to save the network connection setup. In case you don’t find the WPS button on the router, then you have to log in to the router configuration page to enable the virtual WPS button. If you still have any queries on how to connect Wi-Fi WPS push button, kindly reach out to us.
Steps To Recover The Network Connection
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi router’s WPS feature is enabled and turned ON.
- Try repositioning the device closer to or within the range of the wireless router.