- Connect Printer Network Setup Windows 10
How to Connect Printer to Network Windows 10?
If you just connect the printer to the Windows 10 computer, the operating system itself identifies the device and proceeds with the instruction to install the printer driver. If you want to print from anywhere, you need to connect the printer to the network. There are many methods to establish the printer to the network. Implement any of the methods and How to Connect Printer to Network Windows 10 System.
Easy Guidelines For Connect to the Printer Network Setup
Connect the computer and printer to the same Wi-Fi network and eventually, the devices will hook over the network. All you need is the SSID and the password to manage the connection. Make use of the printer’s control panel and choose Network Settings and connect to the Wi-Fi.
- You have to establish a USB connection between the devices and install the latest printer driver software. From the Downloads folder locate the setup file and double-click on it to open the installer. The prompts are shown by the installer guide you to install the printer driver.
- How to Add a Wireless or Network Printer in Windows 10
- Obtain a USB cable and link the printer and computer. Press Win key + I simultaneously and the Settings window opens. Navigate to Devices and click on “Add printers & scanners. The window searches for the available devices and lists them. You have to pick your from the lists and add it to the Windows 10.
- This Guide was Refreshed for How to Connect Printer to Network Windows 10 System.