Connect Outlook To Gmail D-Drive
How to Connect Outlook to Gmail to D Drive?
Microsoft Outlook enables users to move their files from its location to another folder that is present on your Windows or Mac computer. Saving messages and other information in the local storage can be done easily. This process is completely different from backing up or archiving your email messages. .html and .txt are the two file formats in which the email will be available. .html shows that it can be opened only in browser and .txt can be used in any program or application. Complete Guidelines for below steps for How to Connect Outlook to Gmail to D Drive.
Quick Steps to Connect Outlook to Gmail
- Outlook for Windows PC: Select the File button and then click the Add Account option.
- Enter your mail address and then choose the option that is named as Connect.
- If instructed, enter the password of your Gmail account and then hit the OK button.
- To begin using your Google account in Outlook, click the Finish option.
- Outlook for Mac computers: Choose the Outlook option on your Mac Personal Computer.
- Click the Preferences button, then select Account, and then hit the + button.
- A Please enter your email address dialog box will open on your Mac desktop.
- Type the designated email address and then click the Continue button.
- Enter the correct password and click the option that is given as Add Account.
- Log into your Gmail account within Outlook and then complete the process by selecting the Start button.
- Outlook to external D drive: To save one file to the external folder, open Outlook and click the File button.
- Choose Save As and then move to the d drive folder. Click a file type in the Save As drop-down list and then hit the Save button.
- To move a complete folder from Outlook to the D drive, choose File and select the Import & Export option.
- Hit Export to a file, then tap Next, and then choose the Comma Separated Values option.
- Click Next and choose the D drive folder, and then select Next again.
- Move to the location and enter a name for that file. Click Next and then choose the Finish button.