- Connect Multiple Monitors To Your Pc
How To Connect Multiple Monitors To Your Pc Using Different Connectors?
If you are not sure about how to connect multiple monitors to your PC using different connectors, read this article to know the right procedure.The first thing you need to do is to choose the correct cable type. Some cables do not support this feature. The following connectors can be used to connect multiple monitors to your PC.
High-Definition Multimedia Interface transfers uncompressed audio/video signal.
USB Type-C connector:
USB-C has multiple functions, but all the USB-C connectors don’t have a display-supported feature.
Mini DisplayPort connector:
This is a mini version of DisplayPort commonly used on laptops. It can transfer audio/video signals.Once you understand different cable types, move on to change the external monitor settings.
FOR WINDOWS 11 USERS
If you have a Windows 11 computer, follow our instructions to rearrange your display and choose a display option.
Steps To Rearrange Your Displays
You can rearrange your display when Windows detect one or more display. And each display will be given a number to identify them easily.
- Click Start.
- Select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, choose Display.
- On the next screen, you can find all the relevant settings for the external display.
Identifying a display:
Select the Identify option to see which number is given to the display. Then, you will see a number appearing on the screen.
Detect a display:
- In case you have connected one more display, and it is not showing in settings, then select the Multiple displays option.
- Next, click Detect.
This option lets you navigate between different displays. You can use this option to match how your displays are set up in your home or office. You can also change the display layout.
- In the Display setting menu, click on display and drag it to where you want.
- Now, select Apply.
Change the Display options:
Once you have successfully connected your external display, you can change the size of text, display resolution, and more.
- Find the Scale & layout section.
- Select the Scale option to adjust the size of text, icons, and others.
- Choose the Display resolution option to adjust the resolution.
- You can also adjust display orientation if required.
- After choosing your settings, click Keep changes to apply your settings.
Choosing the Display Option
Below are the display options you can choose.
- PC screen only – to see whatever is displayed on one specific display.
- Duplicate – to clone the same thing on every display.
- Extend – to see your desktop content across multiple displays and move content between two screens.
- Second screen only – lets you see things on the second display only.
You can change the above settings in the Display settings menu.
We hope you have successfully connected multiple external monitors to your PC. If you are still doubtful about how to connect multiple monitors to your PC using different connectors, call us without any hesitation.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.