- How to Connect Messages on Mac With Iphone
How to Connect iPhone messages to Mac?
You can Connect iPhone messages to Mac device, for managing your texts. You can easily sync your iMessages from your iPhone to your Mac computer by following the procedure given below.
Settings to be made on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings, and select the Messages tab from the list.
- Tap on the Text Message Forwarding section and select your Mac device. Slide the toggle next to the option to turn on Forwarding.
- Turn on the iMessage option and select “Send & Receive.”
- Note down the Apple ID on the top section.
Settings to be made on the Mac computer:
- Open Applications and locate the iMessages app. Double-click on the iMessages icon to open it.
- Enter your Apple account login credentials to get into your email account.
- Click the Messages tab on the top-left corner of the home screen.
- Select the Preferences option from the list.
- Click the Accounts section and checkmark the boxes near your email address and mobile number, from which you will start receiving the messages.
- Choose the Add Email section to add a new email address.
- You can also set an email address and mobile number, in which you will create a message.
- You will start receiving all the text messages received on your iPhone to your Mac device.
- Open the iMessages application on the Mac device to view all your messages.
To Connect iPhone messages to Mac, contact our technical support by availing the call button available on this screen.