- Connecting JBL Bluetooth Headphones To Mac
How To Connect JBL Bluetooth Headphones To Mac?
Follow the instruction given below on how to connect JBL bluetooth headphones to Mac
- If you have not connected your JBL headphones to Bluetooth yet, it will start up in pairing mode as soon as you power up the headphones.
- If you have already paired, hold the Bluetooth button on the JBL headphones for three seconds until you see the LED flashing.
- Go to your Mac computer, click the Apple logo at the upper-left corner of the screen, and choose the System Preferences option.
- When the System Preferences dialog window opens, find the Bluetooth option and click its icon.
- The Bluetooth dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Select the checkbox beside the ‘Show Bluetooth in menu bar’ option.
- Make sure to click the ‘Turn Bluetooth On’ button.
- Choose the JBL Bluetooth headphones from the displayed Devices list and click the Connect button.
- If prompted, click the Apply button.
- If the connection between the JBL headphones and the Mac computer is established successfully, the LED on the JBL headphones stops to blink. If you still have a query on how to connect JBL bluetooth headphones to Mac, click the call button available on the screen.