Connect iPad to HP Printer Wireless
How to Connect iPad to HP Printer Wireless?
Apple devices which include iPads, iPhones, and iPods, all have a feature called AirPrint that connects with a wireless printer over a wireless network. To provide your iOS device the ability to print and access your wireless printer from your iPad, you must first configure the printer on your wireless network.
Easy Guidelines For Connect iPad to HP Printer Wireless
Quick Steps to Connect iPad to HP Printer Wireless
- Check that the Wi-Fi is turned ON on your Apple device, and check for a mark next to your local Wi-Fi network. If you are connected to other networks, click the name of your network to join it.
- See the printer network connection status.
- Click the Wireless icon, or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to see the connection status in printers with a touchscreen control panel.
- Click the Wireless and Information button simultaneously or touch the Wireless and Start Black Copy button together for printers without a touchscreen panel.
- If your printer is connected to the network, you can start to print from your device. If your printer is not connected, proceed with the following steps.
- To connect your printer to the network, see the status of the printers with touchscreen panel and printers without touchscreen panel.
- For touchscreen panel – On your printer, open the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu and click Wireless Setup Wizard. Go with the instructions to connect your printer to your network.
- Without touchscreen panel – Hold and press the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time until the light flashes on the Power button and also wait for the wireless light to flash.
The Elaborate Steps to Connect iPad to HP Printer Wireless
Power On your printer first. Ensure that your printer has the option of Wireless Printing. Connect your iPad to the printer by pressing Control+F(windows) or command+F(mac) and type your printer model number for a speedy connection.
To connect your printer to a wireless network, your printer should not be connected to any other computer via Bluetooth, nor it should be connected to a router or an Ethernet cable. Discard the ethernet cables. To disconnect the Bluetooth, check your printer manual as it differs for models accordingly. Check the Wi-Fi status of your printer. If the printer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network, go to the printer’s menu and select Wi-fi for a strong connection.
Open the iPad settings. Click the Settings app icon and click Wi-Fi on the top left side of the screen. By doing this, it will open your iPad’s menu. Check that your iPad and printer are connected to the same network. On your iPad, go to the Photo app and tap the photo you want to print.
Click the share icon on the corner of the screen. You will get a pop-up menu on display. Click the Print option or icon and the print menu opens. Select the print options.
Tap Printer on the field menu. A list of printers will display. Select your printer’s name and then click Print on the top- right corner of the screen to print.