HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer Setup
How to Connect HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer Setup?
Follow, How to Connect HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer Setup, all you need to do is download & install the driver software from the HP Support page, and set up your wireless connection.
The Quick Steps to Set Up the HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer
- Gather the necessary information to set up the printer.
- Restore the wireless printer settings to factory defaults.
- Restoring helps to clear any existing wireless settings.
- Ascertain whether the blue light next to the Wireless button is blinking or not.
- Go to 123.hp.com, to download & install the driver.
- Key-in your printer’s model number in the Enter your device’s model number to begin package.
- Use the HP Utility software to build a wireless connection.
- Now, set up the wireless connection.
Read More to Set Up the HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer
- Before starting the setup, collect the following items like Network name (SSID), Network password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase), a computer connected to your wireless network, internet access, and your wireless – capable printer. Make sure that the printer, router, & computer are turned on, and the computer and the printer connected to the same wireless network.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer is connected. Now, go to the printer control panel, & press the Wireless button; the Wireless option displays. Press the Setup menu, use the down arrow to scroll down the screen, and select Tools—> OK.
- Scroll down the display, select Restore Defaults, and press the OK button. Ensure that the blue light to the Wireless switch is blinking. To return to the control panel’s main screen, press the Cancel button. Install the driver software to complete the wireless network connection.
- Go to manufacturer’s site, type your printer model in the Enter your device’s model number to begin box. The printer’s list will be displayed, select your printer from the drop-down menu, and then click Begin. Click Download. Once the download completes, click the file named xxxx.dmg in the browser’s download bar, and the installer window displays.
- Double-click HP Inkjet SW OSX in the installer window, and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation. Close the installation software. The next step is to establish a wireless connection. The HP Utility Setup window helps you set up the wireless connection. In the HP Utility Setup window, choose your printer name, and click Continue.
- Make sure that your network listed on the screen; click Yes, keep these settings, and then select Continue. Click Allow, in the HP Utility, wants to access key HP’s Wi-Fi Network in your keychain window. When the Configuration Result screen displays, click Continue. Now, click Add Printer, and the Add window displays.
- Click the printer name that matches your printer. Ensure that you have selected the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind. Press the Use or Print Using menu, and choose your printer from the How to Connect HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Printer Setup go down menu. Click Add to include the printer in the list and click Continue, in the installer Add Printer. Proceed with the on-screen instructions to conclude the setup and click Done.