How to connect HP Envy 7155 to WiFi
Initially, connect your computer and the HP printer to a wireless network. You have to install the printer software in the system using you are going to connect your printer. Study the document given here and learn how to connect the HP Envy 7155 printer to Wi-Fi using the detailed guidelines.
The quick and easy steps to connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi
- Begin collecting the network credentials of the router.
- Verify that all the devices are in active state.
- Review for the driver updates for the software installed previously.
- Switch the USB connection into wireless.
- Explore for HP folder in the C drive and then click on your printer.
- Click the Printer Setup & Software Selection option from Utilities.
- Click on “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless”.
- Understand the directions displayed on the screen and connect HP printer to Wi-Fi.
The extensive procedure to connect your HP Envy 7155 printer to Wi-Fi
- You will find the following document to be informative to connect your HP Envy 7155 printer to Wi-Fi. You can connect your printer to any of your OS like Windows or Mac.
- You can set up a Wi-Fi connection during the first time, or you can turn the current connection type into Wi-Fi. Connecting the HP Envy 7155 printer to a wireless network has its own benefits.
- You need not to bug about the length of the USB cable obtained to connect with the PC. You can print from anyplace within the range of the router. You can print the files that are in Cloud storage. So to use the maximum of your HP Envy 7155 printer, you have to install the latest printer driver software.
- If you previously installed the driver by implementing other connection types, e.g., if you have setup a connection via USB then, you can transform it into a wireless connection. First, arrange for installation.
- You need to gather all the essentials for accessing network right. Make sure you know the Network name or SSID and the security phrase of your network. It is advised to use a broadband Internet connection for a secured association. Check if all the devices are powered on.
- The computer and the HP printer should get the Internet from the same network.
- If you have inserted any USB, remove it in this step. For changing the earlier established USB connection, heed with the subsequent procedure. Browse to the HP folder on the computer and recognize your printer from it.
- Click on “Printer Setup & Software Selection” from the Utilities menu of the HP Printer Assistant window. You will find “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless” or “Connect a new printer” option.
- The expressions can differ based on the version of your computer. The USB connection will be now converted into a wireless connection. If you are setting up for the initial time, reach the Wireless Setup Wizard from the control panel of your printer.
- Power up your printer and tap the Wireless icon. Touch the Settings icon and browse to Wireless Settings. Follow the directions illustrated given by the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Visit the official site and install the most recent version of the printer driver. The download takes time depending on the speed of your Internet. By following the above-detailed procedure, you can connect HP Envy 7155 printer to Wi-Fi.