HP Deskjet 2652 Wifi Setup
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi
To get the solution for how to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi, you can understand the procedure given in this document. You need an active Internet connection. There are many methods to establish a Wi-Fi connection to your HP DJ printer. Read the instructions carefully and establish a Wi-Fi connection.
The Quick and Simple Steps for Connecting the HP Printer to Wi-Fi
- Power on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Make use the controls on the control panel and connect with your wireless network.
- Press the right pointer on the control panel and tap on Setup.
- Prefer the Network from the setup and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup Wizard to start inspecting for the router in its range.
- Pick the network name(SSID)from the list.
- Type the WEP/WPA passphrase/passcode and tap Done.
- Press OK so that the Settings are validated and you can proceed further.
- Tap on the OK button to print the wireless report or skip to the next.
The Detailed Answer for Connecting the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to Wi-Fi
- To learn how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 printer to Wi-Fi, follow the detailed step mentioned in the document below. Prefer one of the connection methods that your printer supports. If you prefer a USB connection, then connect the printer to the computer and continue establishing the printer software.
- Use the HP Auto Wireless Connect method, and this lets you connect the printer to other devices on the network without using any wires or entering network authentication.
- You can use the HP Auto Wireless Connect option. For establishing the connection, you have first to install the printer software on your computer and complete the setup process by reading the directions.
- Choose the correct network connection type and select “Yes, send wireless settings to the printer” option. After this, the HP Auto Connect will carry out the rest. If this connection method becomes ineffective, use other connection techniques.
- The HP Wireless Setup Wizard is another technique to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi. Run the Wireless Setup Wizard from the control panel of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- The method applies to the control panel that has touchscreen panel Gather the network name and the security password/passphrase that are necessary to establish the connection.
- Tap Wireless icon from available on the network menu. Identify your personal network from the list displayed. If the network’s name is not there then, type it manually. Type the name correctly and when the window alerts, enter the network passphrase.
- The printer would have successfully established Wi-Fi connection. If not, troubleshoot and try again. If the two methods as mentioned earlier don’t work fine, implement the WPS method and connect your printer. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup has two connection approaches. One method is the WPS Push Button method, and you have to make sure both the router and printer include push button mode.
- Press the WPS button on your printer, and after 120 seconds press the WPS button on your router, this will connect the printer to the wireless network. I am sure the above-given method would have answered your question on how to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi.