- Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone, you need to connect the printer and the device to the same wireless network. Also, look for the supporting mobile printing applications from iStore to print from your iPhone.
Quick Guidelines For Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone Using Airprint
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone using AirPrint?
- Turn on Wi-Fi on the iPhone and ensure it is connected to your local network.
- Tap the Wireless and Information icons or the Wireless and Start Copy Black buttons at the same time.
- Wait till the printer produces the wireless test report.
- Verify if the printing machine is connected to the wireless network.
- Press the Wireless and Cancel buttons simultaneously so that the power light flashes.
- Wait until the wireless light flashes.
- Press the WPS button on your ISP provided machine within two hours of the light flashes before initiating the connection process.
Mobile Printing Solutions to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone
First, check whether your iPhone supports the HP Smart App. You can download the HP Smart app from the manufacturer’s website or the iStore app on your iPhone. After the app is installed on your iPhone, it automatically detects the printer connected to the same wireless network. So, after opening the app, add your printer to it. If your printer displays, continue with printing or scanning.
If the printer is not displayed, tap the Plus Sign to choose it from the list of printers available, and then proceed with the on-screen instructions.
In the above steps, we saw how to set up AirPrint on your HP Deskjet 1510 printer. The steps below explain to you how to print using AirPrint. Turn on your printer and ensure that the ink cartridges are properly installed so that there will not be any print quality issue while printing. Place required paper in the input tray of the printer. From the app that you wish to print, tap the Share icon. Touch Print to open Printer options. Press Select Printer to choose your printer name. Alter the print job settings which may vary as per your printer model or the driver version. You can change settings such as paper, the number of copies, Black & white, Dual-Sided printing, and Page range.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2540 to iPhone. Finally, tap Print to get the photo or document printed.
To print using the HP Smart app, tap a Print tile such as social media account, cloud storage, Document, or Photo icon at the bottom of your mobile screen. Locate the photo or document of your choice and touch Print.