- Connect Facetime From Mac to iPhone
How to Connect Facetime From Mac to iPhone?
You can use the FaceTime app from a Mac device to your iPhone using the same Apple ID. To know the detailed procedure for connecting the FaceTime app from the Mac device to your iPhone, perform the quick, simple steps given below on How To Connect Facetime From Mac to iPhone.Ask the Question!
- Before performing the connectivity process between the Mac device and your iPhone, there are certain conditions that should be satisfied to perform it.
- Visit the Apple site to check the conditions that should be satisfied to perform this process.
- After that, sign in to your Mac and iPhone device using the same Apple ID.
- Make sure to enable the Wi-Fi option on both the devices and connect them to the same network.
- Now, launch the FaceTime application on your Mac device.
- Select the Preferences option followed by Settings.
- Choose the Calls From iPhone option from the Settings menu.
- Check if you are able to make calls on the FaceTime application on your iPhone devices at the same time.
- If not, check if you have enabled the Use your Apple ID for FaceTime option on your iPhone device.
- To check it, navigate to your iPhone device’s Settings section and tap the FaceTime option.
- If the Use your Apple ID for FaceTime option is not selected, then select it and sign in.