- How To Connect Projector To Mac
How To Connect Projector To Mac
Carry out these steps to connect a projector to the Mac computer:Ask the Question!
Easy Guidelines For Connect Projector To Mac
Quick Steps to Connect Projector To Mac
- First, connect the projector to the wall outlet using the projector’s power cord.
- Next, turn on the projector and your Mac.
- Connect the projector and the Mac computer using a standard VGA or HDMI cable.
- To do so, you need to use a Mac adapter cable.
- After connecting the Mac computer to the projector, check the hardware connection to ensure connectivity.
- On your Mac desktop, click the Apple menu available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Displays icon.
- In the Displays window, click the Detect Displays button to synchronize the projector with the Mac computer.
- If you aren’t able to synchronize them, click the Apple menu at the status bar and select the System Preferences option once again to open the Displays window.
- In the Displays window, click the Arrangement tab and mark the Mirror Displays checkbox available at the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Wait until the screen display is mirrored.
- Now, you can view the Mac computer’s screen on the projector screen.
- Alternatively, you can connect the projector to the Mac computer using Bluetooth.
- To do this, you need to have a Bluetooth-enabled projector.
- Turn on the projector and press the Bluetooth button or enable the Pairing Mode.
- On your Mac desktop, click the Apple menu and select System preferences.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Bluetooth icon and click the “Turn Bluetooth On” button.
- Select the project name from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Click the Pair or Connect button to connect the projector to the Mac computer.
- Now, mirror the display and verify the connection between them.