- Connecting Brother Printer To Phone
How To Connect Brother Printer To Phone?
You can connect your Brother printer to an iPhone or Android smartphone using the iPrint&Scan app, over a wireless network, or the Wi-Fi Direct method. The below section covers all the possible ways to connect Brother printer to phone.
Using the iPrint&Scan app
- Initially, make sure that your Brother printer and the Android or iPhone device are connected to the same wireless network. (Note: Scroll down this page to know the procedure to connect the Brother printer to a wireless network.)
- Next, install the Brother iPrint&Scan app on your device and open it.
- Tap on the No Devices Selected option available on the main screen of the app.
- Now, the printers that are available within your iPhone or Android phone’s range will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap on the Brother printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
The following instructions explain the common steps to connect the Brother printer to a wireless network. However, based on your printer model, the following instructions might vary a little bit.
- From your printer’s Menu screen, select Network.
- Choose the Setup Wizard option.
- Press the Yes or 1 button.
- When prompted, select or type your wireless network’s SSID in the given field.
- Similarly, type the network’s password in the given field.
- Once your Brother printer is connected to the wireless network, connect the iPhone or Android phone to the same network.
- Install the Brother iPrint&Scan app on your phone to complete the setup.
For Wi-Fi Direct
If your Brother printer supports Wi-Fi Direct, then use this method to connect your printer to the phone.
- Initially, make sure that your Brother printer is placed within the range of the phone.
- Now, select Network > Wi-Fi Direct > Group Owner > On > Manual.
- Press the 1 button when the message Wi-Fi Direct on? is displayed on the screen.
- Note down the Wi-Fi Direct credentials displayed on the printer screen.
- Now, enable the Wi-Fi option on your phone.
- Select the SSID that matches the one that is displayed on your printer screen.
- Type the selected network’s password in the given field and tap OK to complete the connection setup.
To get remote assistance to connect Brother printer to phone, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.