- How to Connect Bose QC35 to Mac
How to Connect Bose QC35 to Mac
Bose QuietComfort 35(Bose QC 35) is a wireless headphone that supports both smartphone and PC. You can connect the Bose QC 35 device up to two devices at the same time. If you wish to connect the Bose QC 35 headphone to Mac, follow the below-mentioned steps.Ask the Question!
- Before connecting the Bose QC 35 headphone to Mac, make sure that no devices are connected via Bluetooth on your Mac computer.
- On your Mac desktop, click the Apple menu available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the System preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Bluetooth icon.
- In the Bluetooth window, click the Turn on Bluetooth button under the Bluetooth icon.
- On your Bose QC 35 headphone, slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth symbol to enable the pairing mode and hold the Power button until you hear the “Ready to connect” message.
- Once the Bluetooth is turned on, the Bluetooth indicator light will glow in blue color.
- Wait until your Mac detects the Bose QC 35 headphone in the Bluetooth window.
- If it fails to detect the device, turn off the Bluetooth button for a second and turn on again to detect the Bluetooth device.
- Click the Pair button near the Bose QC 35 name.
- If your Mac is connected to the Bose QC 35 headphone, the Bluetooth indicator light on the headphone will turn solid white.
- If you aren’t able to connect the Bose QC 35 headphone to Mac, contact our technical support team.