- To Set up A Bluetooth Device To Computer
How to Connect Bluetooth to Mac Computer?
Bluetooth makes use of radio waves to connect to electronic devices like mobile phones and computers. It is only useful if you have a Bluetooth-enabled product. Follow these steps on how to connect Bluetooth to Mac computer if they are within a proximity range..Ask the Question!
Here are the steps to connect a Bluetooth-enabled device to a Mac computer.
- Make sure the device is switched on and is in discoverable mode.
- Launch your Mac.
- Click on the apple icon on the top left corner of the Mac screen.
- Click the menu and select System preferences.
- Click the Bluetooth option from the system references.
- The Mac will detect your Bluetooth device.
- Select your device and click Connect.
- Now, that the device and Mac computer are connected, you can carry out Data transfer, or share other files.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to connect bluetooth to Mac computer.