- How to Connect Bluetooth Headphone to Mac
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
To connect Bluetooth headphones to Mac computer, carry out the following steps.Ask the Question!
- Turn on your Mac computer.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Now, click the Apple icon and select System Preferences option on your Mac computer.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Bluetooth icon.
- Click the ‘Turn Bluetooth On’ button below the Bluetooth icon in the Bluetooth window.
- In the Bluetooth window, click the ‘Show Bluetooth in menu bar’ checkbox so that you can access the Bluetooth menu from the menu bar in the future.
- Now, check for your Bluetooth headphone in the Devices list.
- Click the Connect button at the right end of your Bluetooth headphone in the Bluetooth window.
- Now, your Bluetooth headphone will be paired with your Mac computer and will be ready for use.
- Also, your Bluetooth headphone can connect to your Mac computer automatically from the next time once you connect Bluetooth headphones to Mac.