- Connect Airpods to Mac
How to Connect Airpods to Mac
Suppose your Mac device uses macOS Mojave or the previous versions, then update the Mac software to the latest version following the below steps;
- Go to the Apple menu on the menu bar and choose System Preferences.
- Then, select the App Store menu to open the application.
- In the Update section, update the Mac software.
Also, update the macOS using these steps, then proceed with the iCloud account creation.
- Select the Apple menu and then click the About This Mac option.
- Next, choose Software Update to perform the update.
- If the Mac device is already set up to the Apple ID, enable the Bluetooth feature on Mac, which eventually detects and How to Connect Airpods to Mac. If not, create an Apple ID and follow the steps
Create an Apple ID
- Under the Apple menu, select System Preferences and then choose the iCloud menu in the window.
- Next, select the Create Apple ID button; after that, fill in the necessary details.
- After the information is entered, agree to the license policies and complete the verification to create an Apple ID.
- On the browser, enter the iCloud website and sign in to the iCloud account with the Apple ID and the password.
- Charge the AirPods before using it, then go the System Preferences window on the Mac device, and select the Bluetooth menu.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on Mac.
- Keeping the AirPods inside the case, open the case cover.
- Now, press & hold the setup button, which is on the AirPods case and check if the white status light is flashing.
- On the Mac dock, click on the Bluetooth icon on the status bar.Following it, select AirPods and choose Connect.
- Then, click the Volume icon on the status bar of the dock and select the AirPods name. For guidelines on How to Connect Airpods to Mac system call us.