- Wireless Mouse to a Mac Desktop
How to Connect a Wireless Mouse to a Mac Desktop?
The use of Bluetooth is more convenient for connection. It won’t use the USB port and is prone to have a battery life of more than a year. You can use the same Bluetooth mouse on different computers one at a time. The wireless mouse has two types of connections.Ask the Question!
Here are the steps to connect your MAC to a wireless mouse,
- Connect the lightning USB cable to the lightning port of the mouse and connect the other end of the cable to your Mac.
- Check if the device’s power is set to ON.
- The on/off switch is at the bottom of the mouse.
- On your Mac device, click the Apple icon.
- Click System Preferences and select the Bluetooth option from the preference section to open the Bluetooth preferences window.
- When the mouse device is paired to the Mac device, it will be seen on the screen.
- You can also check the device’s charge level in the Bluetooth preferences window.
- When the device is charged, unplug the cable from your Mac and start using the wireless mouse. For more solutions for How to Connect a Wireless Mouse to a Mac Desktop contact with our tech team.