- Connect Mouse to Mac
How to Connect a Mouse to a Mac
You can connect a mouse to your Mac device in two different ways. One of the methods is by using the Lighting-to-USB cable, and the other method is through pairing.Ask the Question!
Using the Lighting to USB Cable
- Locate the cable spot on your mouse.
- Insert the lighting part to your mouse and the USB end to the Mac device.
- Now, switch on your magic mouse.
- The Mac device will automatically detect your mouse and start pairing.
- Wait for the mouse to charge. Once the mouse is charged fully, disconnect it.
- To use the magic mouse, you have to disconnect it from the device.
Connectivity Using Bluetooth
- Enable the Bluetooth option on your Mac device.
- Switch on your magic mouse.
- Now, locate and click the Apple icon on your Mac device.
- Select System Preferences Mouse Turn On Bluetooth Continue Pair.
- Wait for your Mac device to pair with the magic mouse.
- Once it is done, click the Quit icon available on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now you can operate your Mac device using the magic mouse.