- Mac Projector connect with USB
How to Connect a Mac to a Projector with USB Cable?
Here’s how to connect a Mac to a projector with USB cable allows you to control the computer with a mouse as well as a remote. You can control the functionality away from the Mac computer during the presentation.Ask the Question!
Carry out these steps to connect the Mac computer with the projector using a USB cable:
- You need to turn off the Mac computer and the projector first.
- Plug one end of the USB 3.1 type C cable into the Mac computer’s USB port and the other end to the projector.
- You need an HDMI as well as a video adapter to get the video output from the projector.
- Connect the DVI port of the Mac computer to the video adapter using the HDMI cable.
- Now, connect the video adapter cable to the projector.
- Turn on the Mac computer and the projector.
- Open the projector lens and set up the projector arrangement.
- On your Mac desktop, click the Apple menu and select System preferences from the drop-down list.
- In the System Preferences window, click the Display icon to open the Display window.
- Click the Arrangement tab and select the “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available” checkbox.
- If the Mirror Displays checkbox is unchecked, then mirror screening from your Mac computer will not take place.
- You can also adjust the screen settings by clicking the Color tab.
- Optimize the screen settings using the Brightness slider and the Color wheel.
- If you are not able to connect your Mac with the projector using the USB cable, contact our technical support team.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to connect a Mac to a projector with USB.