- Connect a Mac to a Projector With HDMI
How to Connect a Mac to a Projector With HDMI
To project what you see on your MacBook to an audience, you need connect the MacBook to a projector as per the step-by-step guidelines mentioned here on how to Connect a Mac to a Projector With HDMI.Ask the Question!
- The essential component used to establish a connection between the MacBook and the projector is an HDMI cable.
- Ensure that the MacBook is turned on.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the MacBook.
- Now, plug the other end of the cable to the rear side of the projector.
- Plug the projector’s power cable to the power source.
- Find the Power button on the front panel of the projector and then press it. This will power up the projector.
- To customize your MacBook display settings, refer to the instructions provided below.
- Go to your MacBook and click the Apple log on the left corner of the screen.
- Once you have chosen the System Preferences option from the Apple menu, select the Displays option followed by the Detect Displays option.
- If you have selected your projector, select it from the appropriate drop-down menu.
- Click the Arrangement tab and select the checkbox next to the Mirror Displays option.
- If required, select the checkbox beside the ‘Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available’ option.
- If you need to adjust the color of the projector display, navigate to System Preferences Displays Color Projector.