- Setup Outlook Gmail D Drive
How to Configure Outlook to Gmail to D Drive?
Make sure you have an account in Gmail for configuring outlook. The Internet Message Access Protocol must be enabled to carry out the configuration process. The easy instructions on how to configure outlook to gmail to d drive are provided on this page.Call Us
Easy Guidelines For How to Configure Outlook to Gmail to D Drive
Quick Steps to How to Configure Outlook to Gmail to D Drive
- Configure Outlook to Gmail: Enable the feature by logging into your Gmail account. Select the Gear like icon on the top right corner of the desktop.
- Choose Settings, then select the Forwarding and POP/MAP menu, and then click the Enable IMAP option in the IMAP access dialog box. Select the Save Changes button.
- Begin the Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer. Select the File tab and then choose the Add Account option.
- Hit Manual Setup or Additional Server Types, then click the Next button, and then choose POP or IMAP as the service.
- Select Next and enter all the settings on the computer screen. Tap the More Settings option and select the General dialog box.
- Type a name for your email ID and choose the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the checkbox present next to the My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication option.
- Select the radio button available next to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Choose the Advanced tab and then enter all the required details on your Personal Computer. Exit the Internet E-mail Settings pop-up menu by selecting the OK button.
- In the Add Account dialog box, hit the Next button. You will be instructed to type the username and the password twice.
- A test message will be sent from Microsoft Outlook to confirm that your account can receive and send an email.
- Click the Close button once the Test Account pop-up menu that shows the setup has been finished successfully.
- You may be directed to sign in again with your username and password. Finish the setup of your email account by selecting the Finish button.
- Configure outlook to D drive: Open the Control Panel window and search for mail.
- The Microsoft Outlook will open in the results, click it and select the Email Accounts button.
- Hit Data Files, then choose Settings, and then click the OK option.
- Now select all the Outlook files that you want to move and then drag it to the D drive on your system. For More Guidelines for How to Set Up Or How to Configure Outlook to Gmail to D Drive in Microsoft Outlook, Connect with Our Technical Expert’s.