- Email Settings For Bell Sympatico
How To Configure Bell Sympatico Email Settings?
Bell Sympatico is one of the popular email service providers that allows you to send, receive and access your emails from your smartphone, tablet, computer or browser. Its user-friendly interface makes your mailing experience simple like never before. Let’s see how to configure Bell Sympatico email settings
The key features of Bell Sympatico are:
- Supports up to 15 email addresses
- Sufficient storage
- Anti-virus protection
- Junk email filter
- Online access to the account.
On this page, you’re going to see how to configure the Bell Sympatico Email account on a smartphone, tablet, computer or web browser.Before you begin the configuration process, learn about the Bell Sympatico email account’s server settings.
Configuring The Bell Sympatico Email Settings
- Open the Settings screen.
- Tap Mail > Account > Other > Add Mail Account.
- In the given fields, type your Bell Sympatico email account’s name, address and password.
- After entering the asked details in the given fields, tap Next.
- Finish the configuration process by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap on the Add Account option.
- Choose the Other option on the Select your service provider screen.
- Type your Bell Sympatico email account’s address and password in the email address and password fields.
- Tap Next.
- Type your account’s incoming and outgoing server settings when prompted.
- After configuring the account, send a test mail to check whether the configuration is done correctly or not.
Configuring the Bell Sympatico Email account on an email client
You can configure and access your Bell email account from supported email clients.
The email clients that are supported by Bell are:
- Outlook Express
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Mail
- Windows Live Mail 2009
- Windows Live Mail 2011
- Windows Live Mail 2012
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mail for macOS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
The following instructions explain how to configure your account in Outlook 2013.
- On the main screen of Outlook 2013, click the File menu.
- Select the Add Account option.
- Type your Bell email account’s name, e-mail address and password in the given fields.
- Click Next > POP or IMAP.
- On the Internet Server Settings screen, type your account’s incoming and outgoing server settings.
- After entering them, click on the More Settings button.
- Enter your account’s port number and configure the outgoing security settings correctly.
- Finally, click Save.
Accessing the Bell Sympatico Email account via a browser
You can access your Bell mail account via a browser by following the below instructions.
- In the URL field of the browser, type the Bell Mail account’s login address.
- In the Login window, type the login credentials of your account and click Sign in.
- Once you have used your Bell email account, click the Profile icon and select the Sign Out option.
If you need to know more about how to configure Bell Sympatico email settings, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.