- Combine Shipping On Ebay?
How To Combine Shipping On Ebay?
When you are making a sale online, you should look for different options to make and save money to make your business more efficient. You must always have an eye on selling two or more items to the same person on eBay, so there’s no need to package and send them one item at a time. You can easily combine eBay orders into the same shipment and save the buyer some extra pennies.There are different ways to look at if you are looking to combine your eBay orders into one shipment. It all depends if the customer has paid for the item or if you are offering free postage. If your customer has paid for the items in advance, you can combine the cost of two items and can give them a partial refund for the savings. Shipping fees can add up quickly and end up higher than the value of the item. For your own fortune, eBay allows sellers to offer a combined shipping price, so the buyer pays for one shipping rate for everything in the cart. Keep reading this page to know how to combine shipping on Ebay?
Here’s how you do it!
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and type the URL for eBay.
- Log in to your eBay account.
- Open the page that takes you to the Manage Shipping Settings.
- Click the Edit option that is located beside the Allow combined payments and shipping option.
- You must now choose a time period while you are willing to combine the payment for the items purchased.
- Click Save.
Combined Invoice For A Buyer
You can now issue a combined invoice to your buyer.
- Go to the Sold section.
- Choose the items you want to combine into a single invoice.
- Add a shipping charge.
- Click the Send Invoice button from the Actions menu.
Combined Invoice For A Seller
- Navigate to the Orders section.
- Click the checkbox for the items you want to combine.
- Select the Send Invoice button for the orders you have selected.
With these less, you have learned how to combine shipping on Ebay.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.