- Clear Specific Safari History Items
How To Clear Specific Safari History Items?
Safari is the default web browser on the Mac, iOS, and iPadOS devices. This application works based on the WebKit engine. Using this search engine, you can browse any content such as video, music, PDF, or documents of any format quickly and easily. Basically, all the web browsers have the History option or tab. In this section, you can find all data related to your browsing. At some point, you might encounter issues on your browser because of this browsing history. To avoid these kinds of issues, experts suggest clearing the web browser history frequently. This section will help you to know how to clear specific Safari history items. To clear all search history in the Safari web browser, follow the instructions given below.
For Mac users:
- Locate and click the Safari web browser’s icon on your Mac computer.
- Click the Clear History option.
- Select the All History or similar option from the Clear drop-down menu.
- Finally, click the Clear History button.
- To clear specific history in the Safari web browser, walkthrough the instructions given below and to know how to clear specific Safari history items.
- You can perform this process in two ways.
- Click the Safari icon.
- Select the Clear History option.
- Now, choose the time period for which you wish to clear the history from the Clear drop-down menu.
- Click the Clear History button.
- Now, the search history of the selected time period will be deleted.
- Open the Safari web browser.
- Locate and click the History tab.
- Select the Show All History option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, a window displaying all existing history details will appear on your Mac computer screen.
- From the displayed list, select the entry you wish to delete by holding down the Command button.
- After selecting all the required entries, right-click on them and select the Delete option.
- Now, all the selected entries will be cleared and finally you know how to clear specific Safari history items.