- Clean Up Windows 7
How to Clean Up Windows 7?
A Disk Clean-up is required when you are running out of space on your computer drive. You can choose the drive to do how to clean up Windows 7 computer as given below. If there are unwanted files, cache, or temp files to be removed on your system, then this disk clean up does the job.Call Us
Easy Guidelines For Clean Up Windows 7
Quick Steps to Clean Up Windows 7 System
- Press the Windows Start button.
- Click All Programs and under that click Accessories, then System Tools and then the Disk Clean-up option.
- Choose Drive C from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Now, the tool calculates the free space on your Windows 7 computer. You may need to wait until the computer completes the space details.
- Later the calculation part is over, a dialog box appears with the storage details of the applications and software.
- In the list that appears, choose Downloaded Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin, and the Temporary Files and enable the checkmark.
- Now click OK and when the dialog box “Are you sure want to delete these files permanently?” appears, then click on Delete Files.
- The Disk Clean up tool removes all those files and closes automatically after completion.
- Note that the Disk Clean Up tool can be accessed by clicking the Disk Clean Up button on the General tab under the Properties dialog box of a disk drive that you wish to clean or Any other issues for how to clean up windows 7 system contact with our expert’s.