How to Clean Up Windows 7
How to Clean Up Windows 7?
A Disk Clean-up is required when you are running out of space on your computer drive. You can choose the drive to do how to clean up Windows 7 computer as given below. If there are unwanted files, cache, or temp files to be removed on your system, then this disk clean up does the job.
- Press the Windows Start button.
- Click All Programs and under that click Accessories, then System Tools and then the Disk Clean-up option.
- Choose Drive C from the drop-down menu and click OK.
- Now, the tool calculates the free space on your Windows 7 computer. You may need to wait until the computer completes the space details.
- Later the calculation part is over, a dialog box appears with the storage details of the applications and software.
- In the list that appears, choose Downloaded Program Files, Temporary Internet Files, Recycle Bin, and the Temporary Files and enable the checkmark.
- Now click OK and when the dialog box “Are you sure want to delete these files permanently?” appears, then click on Delete Files.
- The Disk Clean up tool removes all those files and closes automatically after completion.
- Note that the Disk Clean Up tool can be accessed by clicking the Disk Clean Up button on the General tab under the Properties dialog box of a disk drive that you wish to clean or Any other issues for how to clean up windows 7 system contact with our expert’s.