- Checks Did Not Print In Quickbooks
How to Checks Not Print In Quickbooks?
QuickBooks is a highly reliable accounting software that is designed by Intuit for managing business-related works. Such works include paying bills, managing bank accounts, etc. It is easy to set up and use. However, when using this accounting software, there are some issues encountered by the users. On this page, you’re going to see how to fix the issue, “checks did not print in QuickBooks. ”The QuickBooks software allows you to print checks, bills, etc., on the printer that is installed on your computer. However, there is also a chance for an issue to occur. If you face the How to Checks Not Print In Quickbooks problem, scroll down this page to know how to fix it.
Quickbooks – Initially, Satisfy The Following Conditions:
- Make sure that the QuickBooks software installed on your computer is up-to-date.
- Confirm that the printer you’re using for printing is connected to your computer, and its driver is installed on the computer.
Tring To Understand The Cause Of The Issue
If there is a problem with your printer or its software, then there is a chance for this issue to occur. To verify it, try to print a document from some other applications like Notepad.
- On your computer, open the Word or Notepad application.
- Now, choose the document or photo you wish to print.
- Click the File menu followed by Print.
- Select the printer with which you’re encountering the issue.
- Click the Print button.
- Now, if your printer prints the document, then the problem is with the QuickBooks application. Otherwise, perform the solution given below.
Resolving Printer Issue
- Restart your printer and the computer.
- Check to make sure that your printer’s paper tray has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Now, open the Control Panel window.
- Locate and double-click on the Printers and Faxes option.
- Now, check your printer status. If it is displayed as Offline, then right-click on the printer and select the Use Printer Online option or unselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- Cancel all the queued print jobs and perform the current one.
- Now, print a test page by right-clicking on the printer and selecting Properties > Print Test Page.
You can even use the QuickBooks Print & Repair Tool to resolve the print issues on QuickBooks. This tool is included along with the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Resolving Print Issue In QuickBooks
- Make sure that the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub is installed on your computer.
- Now, close all the applications, including QuickBooks, on your computer.
- Run the QuickBooks Tool Hub software on your computer.
- Resolve the print issue by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
To know more about fixing the How to Checks Not Print In Quickbooks problem, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this page.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.