- Change Taskbar Position in Windows 7
How to Change Taskbar Position in Windows 7?
With the taskbar, you can view any programs or applications that are currently open and to search & launch a program through the Windows Start button. It is suggested to follow the proper instructions for How to Change Taskbar Position in Windows 7 computer as you may tend to miss icons while shuffling. Here are the simple steps to deal with your taskbar positioning; in case, you find it difficult, we are here to set it up for you. To bring the taskbar to any other three edges of the screen, you must move it from its default position along the low-end of the screen.
Easy Guidelines For Change Taskbar Position in Windows 7
Quick Steps to Change Taskbar Position in Windows 7 System
- First, click an empty portion on your computer’s taskbar.
- Click the mouse button on its left cursor and hold it down, and then drag the mouse cursor to the place you wish to position the taskbar, on the screen.
- For vertical positioning, take the mouse cursor to the left or right side of the screen. In case, you want it to be horizontal, then move it to top of the screen.
- After choosing the place to move the taskbar, release the mouse button and the taskbar sits perfectly.
- Be careful while you drag the taskbar as by mistake if you move or leave the mouse button in between, the tasks may shuffle or do not move completely.