- Change Screen Resolution in Windows
How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows?
Changing the screen resolution on your Windows computer or laptop makes the icons on the screen appear sharper depending on the resolution range you choose. Mostly, at higher resolutions, the icons and text on your computer or laptop screen display sharper. If you do not set it properly, then there are chances that the resolution remains high, but the text may appear small; sometimes, at a lower resolution, the text may appear too large. In order to avoid such confusions and ensure a smooth workflow with your system, here is the best way to set the screen resolution perfectly and How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows System.
Easy Guidelines For Change Screen Resolution in Windows
The Quick Steps to Change Screen Resolution in Windows System
- Click the Windows Start button and type Control Panel in the Search box.
- Open Appearance and Personalization and click Adjust screen resolution.
- Choose the resolution that you want to change in the drop-down list next to Resolution.
- Click on Apply and click the Keep option to bring the new resolution into effect.
- To get back to the previous resolution, you can click Revert so that it applies onto the screen.
- Prefer setting up the resolution at their native mode so that your device runs effectively.
- If you are not aware of the native resolution of your computer monitor, then you can try setting up the following recommendations as per the size of your computer screen.
- If you have a 19-inch screen of a standard ratio, then the resolution would be 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- In case it is a 20-inch monitor of the standard ratio, then set the resolution to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- For a 22-inch wide-screen computer, select the 1680 x 1050 pixels resolution and set it.
- If you are using a 24-inch wide-screen, then it is suggested to set the pixels to 1900 x 1200.
Quick information: If your computer has multiple accounts logged in and if you change the screen resolution in one user account, then it may affect all the other user accounts logged into the PC.
Also, if you set a resolution that cannot be accepted by your computer, then the monitor may go black after a few seconds before it reverts to the original resolution it was.
Get in touch with our experts to get instant solutions for How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows computer’s.