Change Printer to Default in Windows 10 Computer
How to Change Printer to Default in Windows 10 Computer?
You have purchased a different printer and the default device name in Windows 10 should be changed. The other cases where the printer name needs to be changed are when the currently used printer encounters any issues. In such cases, a set of instructions needs to be followed.
Easy Guidelines For How to Change Printer to Default in Windows 10 Computer
Procedure to Change Printer Default Settings Windows 7
- Turn on your Windows system. Locate the Start button on your system.
- It will be located on the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the button and click the Settings icon.
- Find the Devices option under Settings.
- Choose the Printers and Scanners option from the Settings list.
- Find the printer name from the list.
- Click the Set as Default icon.
- Check if the Let Windows Manage my default printer is in an active state.
- You need to deselect the option to set a default printer.
- If the printer name is already present on the available list, move to the next step.
- To enable the mode, click Start and choose Settings-> Devices.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Tick the checkbox beside the Let Windows Manage my default printer option.
- Choose the printer name on the displayed list and click the Set as default option.
- After completing the task, click the X icon in the top right corner of the window to terminate the job.