Change Printer Default Settings Windows 7
How to Change Printer Default Settings Windows 7?
If you wish to set the printer settings to black and white or color. The settings are paper size, orientation on the printer driver to make it a default one. It is very easy to change the settings. When you turn the settings, it is not required to make changes when you print now and then. Here are the steps mentioned below How to Change Printer Default Settings Windows 7.
- Locate the Start icon on the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option from the pop-up menu.
- A window will show up the list of available printers.
- Locate the printer name you wish to and click on the option to select it.
- You can view a green check-mark adjacent to the printer.
- The green mark implies that the printer is set as the default one.
- Right-click on the printer’s name displayed on the screen . Select the Printing Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Printing Preferences option will display for the selected printer.
- Do the necessary changes to the printer such as duplexing, printing in Black and White. Select the Apply icon to store the settings.