How to change ink in the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
By using the document given below, you can learn how to change ink in the HP Officejet 4650 printer. If the cartridge is low or running out of ink, you need to replace it with genuine ink cartridge. Follow the quick steps and detailed procedure to change ink in the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
A quick solution steps to change ink on HP Officejet printers
- Confirm that your HP Officejet device is in active mode.
- Load a white paper in the input tray of the printer.
- Raise the cartridge access door until it gets locked into its spot.
- Release the ink cartridge by pushing it out from the lid.
- Unpack the new HP ink cartridge from the packet and remove theorange tape.
- Gently slide in the cartridge until it gets locked into its spot.
- Load the second cartridge too.
- Seal the access door and wait until the printer prints the alignment page.
An elaborate note on how to change ink in the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
- The subsequent procedure can be followed to change ink cartridge on HP OfficeJet 4500 and 4600 series printers. For the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer, the compatible cartridges are HP 63 and 63 XL Black & Tri-Color ink cartridges.
- You have to change the ink cartridge if the printer software alerts you for low ink level. It is important to replace the empty cartridge with a new HP genuine ink or HP Instant Ink. By enrolling in HP Instant Ink service, you will get instant ink delivery before your printer is completely out of ink.
- To enroll in HP Instant Ink service, all you need is an eligible HP printer, an Internet connection, and valid cards for payment. Check if your country facilitates for easy ink delivery. Go to HP Instant Ink site and choose your country and language from the dropdown list provided.
- Choose from the available multiple Instant Ink offers that fits your budget. Once you successfully enrolled your printer, the HP checks the ink level when your printer is connected to an Internet. The cartridges are shipped automatically when the printer exceeds printing the number of pages mentioned in the monthly plan.
- You get the replacement ink before the cartridge is fully empty. The advantage of HP Instant Ink is that they have bigger cartridges and thus lasts long when compared with standard cartridges. To install the cartridge, make sure your HP printer is on and load a plain white paper.
- Using both hands lift the cartridge access door until it is locked into a position. The carriage should be left undisturbed until it becomes silent and moves to the center. Lift and push the lid towards back and pull the ink cartridges up. Carefully remove the new ink cartridge from the package and peel off the protective tapes.
- Slide in the cartridges one after another and push it gently into the slot until it sits firmly into the position. Pull the cartridge lid down to secure them. You can now close the access door of the cartridge. The printer will recognize replacement of ink and prints an alignment page. The last step is to align the cartridges to do so, slide in the alignment page on the scanner glass with scan side down and close the lid. Tap OK, and the cartridges will be aligned now. By following the detailed explanation, you can change ink on HP Officejet 4650 printer.