Change Ink in the HP Envy 4520
How to Change Ink in the HP Envy 4520 Printer
By using the guidelines below, you can know how to change ink in the HP Envy 4520 printer. If the cartridge is low ink level or running out of ink, you need to substitute it with a new genuine cartridge. Understand the quick steps and complete procedure to change ink in HP Envy 4520 printer.
A Quick Steps to Change Ink for HP Envy 4520 Printers
- Confirm that your HP Envy device is in an active state.
- Stuff some plain white paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Lift up the cartridge access door until it gets clasped into its spot.
- Release the ink cartridge by thrusting it out from the lid.
- Unpack the new HP ink cartridge from the packet and remove the plastic tape.
- Smoothly slide in the cartridge until it gets locked into its spot.
- Load the second cartridge in the same way.
- Lock the access door and wait till the alignment page prints.
A Detailed Summary on How to Change Ink in HP Envy 4520 Printer.
- The subsequent procedure can be followed to change ink cartridge on HP Envy 4520 e-All-in-One-Printer series and Deskjet Ink Advantage printers. The HP Envy 4520 printer supports HP 61 Black & HP 61 Tri-Color ink cartridges.
- You have to change the ink cartridge if the printer software warns you on low ink level. It is vital to replace the old one with a new HP genuine ink cartridge or HP Instant Ink.
- By registering in HP Instant Ink service, you get instant ink delivery. To enroll in HP Instant Ink, you require an eligible HP printer, an Internet connection, and cards for payment. Verify if your country facilitates for easy ink delivery option.
- Visit HP Instant Ink online site and pick your country and language from the dropdown list given. Choose the best Ink offer that is within your budget. Once you enrolled your printer, the HP monitors the ink level, and for that, your printer should be on an active internet.
- The cartridges are dispatched automatically when the printer exceeds printing the number of pages specified in the monthly plan.
- You receive the replacement ink before the cartridge is completely dried off.
- The advantage of HP Instant Ink is that they have bigger cartridges and thus lasts long when compared with standard cartridges. To install the cartridge, make sure your HP printer is on and load it with a plain white paper. Using both hands lift the cartridge access door until it is locked into a position.
- The carriage should be left undisturbed until it becomes silent and moves to the center. Lift and push the lid towards the back and pull the ink cartridges up. Carefully remove the new ink cartridge from the package and peel off the protective tapes. Slide in the cartridges one after another and push it gently into the slot until it gets locked into the position.
- Pull the cartridge lid down to secure them. You can now close the access door of the cartridge. The printer will recognize the replacement of ink and prints an alignment page.
- The last step is to align the cartridges to do so, slide in the cartridges with scan side down and close the lid. Touch OK, and the cartridges are aligned now. If the printer does not align automatically, navigate to control panel and tap on the Settings icon. Select Tools and then choose Align Printer. By following the detailed explanation, you can change ink on HP Envy 4520 printer.