- Changing The Font-Size In Gmail
How To Change Font Size In Gmail?
Gmail is a helpful email service that many people use for personal and business purposes. Gmail has a default font size, and this may cause eye pain. Changing the font size will be helpful to read many emails and reduce eye strain. Let’s see some of the steps to know how to change font size in Gmail.
Steps for Changing The Gmail Default Font Settings:
- Go to the Gmail app and select the Settings icon from the upper-right corner.
- Choose See All Settings.
- Select General.
- Under Default text style, click the Font drop-down menu and choose a new typeface.
- Sans Serif will be set as the default one.
- Select the Size drop-down menu, and you can choose between Small, Normal, Large, and Huge.
- Select the Color drop-down and select any color you like.
- Now, you need to scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and select Save Changes to set the new option.
Steps for Changing Font Size In Gmail On Browser:
- Open your web browser and type Gmail.com in the search bar.
- Log in using your Email id and password.
- Click on the Compose icon and enter To and Subject.
- At the bottom, click the Formation option and you will see font style, font size, font type.
- Click on Font-Style and change the font family.
- After changing the font family, click Double T and change the font size from small to large.
Steps for Changing Font Size in Gmail for Android:
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Go down and click on the Display option.
- After clicking the Display option, select Font Size.
- Change the font size by selecting any one from small to huge.
- After changing the font size, click Done to save it.
- Go to the Gmail app, and you can see the changes made to the font size.
These are the steps for changing the font size in Gmail. If you face any issue regarding how to change font size in Gmail, contact our technical support team.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.