- Changing Google Chrome Default Email
How To Change Default Email On Google Chrome?
If you have added two email account to Google Chrome, you have to switch the accounts to check your emails. If you get more emails from one email account often, you can set it as default. To change default email on Google chrome, refer to the simple steps provided on this page.
Method 1 – Clear Data & Add Your Email Account
Open Google Chrome on your computer.
At the top-right corner, click the three-dot icon.
- Select the More tools option.
- Choose the Clear browsing data option.
- In the Advanced tab, select the checkbox next to the following options.
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
Click the Clear data button to clear the Google Chrome browser data.
Restart the computer and then launch the Google Chrome browser again.
- Click the profile icon at the upper-right end of the screen.
- Sign in to your email account that you want to use as default.
- Click your profile icon again.
- Select the Add Account option and click the Add other Accounts option to sign in to another email account to Google Chrome.
- You can switch between two email accounts. But, the one email account that you added first will be the default account.
- Finally, you have changed the default email on Google Chrome.
Method 2 – Sign Out & Sign In Email Again
Launch the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- At the upper-right corner, click the profile icon followed by the Sign out button.
- This will sign you out of your email account.
Perform Step 2 again to sign out of your another email account.
Now, to sign in to your email account that you want to set as default.
- Add another email account to Google Chrome.
- This is the easiest method to change default email on Google chrome.