- Brother Printer Status From Offline To Online
How To Change Brother Printer Status From Offline To Online?
Brother printers usually come with many features that impress the users, such as Auto duplex, ADF, wireless connectivity, etc. It is common for printers to go offline, even though they have many admirable features. How To Change Brother Printer Status From Offline To Online is caused by connectivity issues, network connection issues, etc.
Steps to Change Brother Printer Status from Offline to Online
Restart the machine
- Restart your Brother printer and the Wi-Fi router.
- Once both devices have restarted, wait for the printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, check if the printer is online on your computer connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- If not, restart the computer and see if the offline issue is fixed.
Check on the connectivity
- If the device is connected via a USB cable, make sure that the USB cable is not defective.
- Using a defective cable will result in the printer going offline.
- Try changing the USB cable and check if the printer is online.
Check the SSID Details
- Providing the wrong details while connecting the Brother printer to the Wi-Fi will also make the printer stay offline.
- Disconnect the Wi-Fi router from the printer and reconnect it again.
- While entering the Wi-Fi SSID and password, make sure to use the correct credentials.
- If your Brother printer supports WPS, use this method for the connection.
- Also, see if the printer is within the Wi-Fi range.
Disable Use Printer Offline
If the Use printer offline mode is enabled on your computer, then the printer will be offline or How To Change Brother Printer Status From Offline To Online.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.