- Cancel Your Netflix Subscription In 2022
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION IN 2022
“Are you no longer going to use the premium version of Netflix?” or “Are you planning to switch to the free version of Netflix?”If you are in any of the above situations, you can cancel your active Netflix subscription and start using the free version.On this page, you will see how to cancel your Netflix subscription in 2022.The subscription cancelation process is a straightforward method to perform. However, the cancelation process may vary based on the purchase type or from where you purchase the subscription.In the upcoming section, we have covered all the possible ways to stop, cancel, or deactivate your Netflix subscription.
USING A BROWSER
If you’ve purchased the Netflix subscription from the official site of Netflix, follow these instructions to cancel it.
For computer users
- Go to the Netflix sign-in page from your computer browser.
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Locate and click on the Profile icon on your account’s main screen.
- Select the Account option.
- Now, the My Account page will open.
- Go to the MEMBERSHIP & BILLING section on the opened page.
- Click the CANCEL MEMBERSHIP button.
- Complete the cancellation process by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen.
For iPhone users
- Open the Safari or Chrome browser on your iPhone.
- Go to the Netflix account login page.
- Enter your account’s username and password in the given fields.
- Tap Sign in.
- Once you have signed in, tap on the Hamburger icon and select Account.
- Tap Cancel Membership > Finish Cancellation.
USING THE NETFLIX APP (ANDROID)
If you’re accessing the Netflix content using its mobile app, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap the Profile icon followed by the Account option.
- Sign in to your Netflix premium account (if prompted) and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your Netflix subscription.
CANCELING THE NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION OF A HACKED ACCOUNT
- Your account is hacked
- Your account information is changed without your knowledge or permission
- You’re unable to sign in to your Netflix account
Perform the simple instructions given below to cancel your Netflix subscription.
Let’s assume you’re accessing Netflix using a third-party service.
- Access the Netflix account’s sign-in page through the third-party service.
- Locate and click on the Need help? command below the Sign In button on the account login page.
- Enter the asked details in the given fields.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to sign in to your account and cancel your Netflix subscription.
OTHER POSSIBLE WAYS
If you have signed in to your Netflix premium account using the Google Play Store, iTunes, or Amazon, perform the simple instructions below to cancel the subscription.
For Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your Profile icon.
- Select the Payments and Subscriptions option.
- Choose Netflix from the list.
- Cancel the subscription by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
For iTunes (iPhone)
- Open Settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions > Netflix.
- Cancel your Netflix subscription by following the on-screen prompts.
- Visit the “Amazon’s Membership and Subscriptions” page from your computer browser or the Amazon mobile app.
- Click the Advanced Controls option.
- Cancel the Netflix subscription by choosing the relevant option.
Contact us to know more about canceling your Netflix subscription in 2022.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.