- Outgoing Connections with Firewall Mac
How to Block Outgoing Connections with Firewall Mac
To block outgoing connections over the internet on your Mac computer, follow the steps given below: How to Block Outgoing Connections with Firewall Mac.Ask the Question!
- On your Mac computer, navigate to System Preferences.
- In your System Preferences window, select the Security & Privacy option.
- Click the Firewall tab. Now, click the Firewall Options button.
- In Firewall Options, click the Plus sign and select the application(s) you want to block the connections of.
Using the above steps, you can block any outgoing or incoming connections on your Mac. You can also do the same on MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro desktop.