- iPhone WD My Cloud Backup
How To Backup iPhone On WD My Cloud?
When you are on a globe-trotting adventure, you are bound to take a lot of pictures on your iPhone and record some beautiful scenery. It is always interesting to have a lot of stories to share behind beautiful photos. Some moments are worthy enough to be treasured, and you do not want to lose them for any unwanted reasons.Saving photos from your iPhone to cloud storage makes it convenient to manage and see them at any point in time. For such cases, the WD My Cloud is the best solution to back up your iPhone. WD My Cloud acts as a personal NAS, and it is a hundred times better than Apple’s iCloud. You can also subscribe for a one-off payment to have bigger storage at your convenience. You get to access the data you love at any time. Thus, My Cloud helps to back up the data on your iPhone. If you want to know how to backup iPhone on WD My Cloud, here are the steps.
Since we are dealing with an iPhone, the steps are simple.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for the WD app called My Cloud Home.
- Once the WD My Cloud Home page opens, tap the GET button.
- The app will be installed on your iPhone.
- Open the My Cloud Home app.
- On the screen, tap the toggle button for the Camera Backup option.
- If you want to keep taking a backup of the photos and videos on your iPhone with the app closed, tap the toggle button for Background Uploading.
- Tap Allow to confirm the selection.
- Once the app opens completely, tap the Actions button in the middle of the screen.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload photos or videos (To back up from your iPhone camera roll).
- When you select this option, the camera roll will open.
- You can easily choose what photos to take as a backup.
- Once you have made the selection, tap Upload.
If you need remote assistance to know how to backup iPhone on WD My Cloud, call us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.