- Adding Your Apps To WD Tv Live
How To Add Apps To WD Tv Live?
Western Digital TV Live is a network device that allows you to stream your favorite media on your TV. This network device is easy to set up and use. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi support, so wireless connectivity can be performed easily. You can add apps of your desire to the WD TV Live. However, some issues are encountered by the users while adding and using other apps. The below section explains how to add apps to WD TV Live.
- Initially, you have to download the app installer file from its official site, Microsoft Store, or Apple App Store.
- Next, make sure that the downloaded file is stored on your computer.
- If the downloaded file is zipped, then extract it.
- Get a USB flash drive and insert it into the computer that contains the app installer file.
- Move the app installer file into the USB flash drive.
- Make sure that you’re using the USB flash drive that is formatted using the EXT32 or FAT32 file system.
- After moving all the extracted files into the USB flash drive, follow the below instructions to add them to WD TV Live.
Adding apps to WD TV Live
- Turn on WD TV Live if it is turned off.
- Now, connect the USB drive (that contains the installer file) to the WD TV.
- Wait for the TV to detect your flash drive.
- Once it is detected, your WD TV’s main screen will open.
- On the main screen, select the Settings option followed by System.
- On the System menu, select Reboot.
- Now, your WD TV Live will start to reboot.
- Once the TV completes the reboot process, select the Services option from its main screen.
- Choose All applications > Apps on USB.
- Select the desired app’s extracted installer file from your USB drive.
- Press OK.
- Now, the selected app will be added to your WD TV Live.
- Similarly, add all apps to the WD TV Live.
To know more about how to add apps to WD TV Live, contact us.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.