- Access Thunderbird From Mobile
How To Access Thunderbird Email From Mobile?
Mozilla Thunderbird, one of the leading desktop email clients, provides the best user experience for managing your email accounts. Since Mozilla Thunderbird doesn’t have any apps for Android or iOS, you cannot access Thunderbird emails from your mobile phone. However, you have found the best solution to access Thunderbird from a mobile phone. Read this page and learn the procedure in detail.
Use Recovery Tools Mozilla Thunderbird Migrator Software
Mozilla Thunderbird Migrator software is a conversion tool for Thunderbird profile data. With this software, you can transfer the Thunderbird account data to your Gmail account. This section will teach you how to sync Thunderbird emails with Android via the Mozilla Thunderbird Migrator software.
- To begin with, download and install the RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator software on your smartphone.
- Now, the tool will load the data from the Thunderbird storage. Here, click the Convert configured Thunderbird mailboxes data radio button and click Next.
- On the screen that appears, you can find all the Thunderbird data.
- On the next screen, click the Select Saving Option drop-down menu and pick the Gmail option.
- Next, enter the login credentials of your Gmail account to get Thunderbird email on your Android phone.
- Finally, click the Convert icon to start the process.
- Now, it will transfer your Thunderbird account data to your Gmail account.
- From now onwards, you can access your Thunderbird emails from your Android phone itself.
In this manner, you should save your Thunderbird emails on your Android phones. Once you complete the procedure, you can access your Thunderbird emails anytime. If you still face any trouble, you can connect with us. Our technical experts will assist you in real-time and help you finish the job in minutes. You can reach us via the Call button on this page.