- Accessing The Thunderbird Email From Mobile
How To Access Thunderbird From Mobile Phone?
Do you have your email accounts on Mozilla Thunderbird? Being one of the leading desktop email clients, Thunderbird provides the best user experience for managing your email accounts. However, you cannot access your email account in Thunderbird from a mobile phone because Mozilla Thunderbird doesn’t have any apps for Android or iOS so far. If you wish to access Thunderbird from mobile phone, go through the steps given below.
- First, open the Gmail app and go to Settings.
- Tap Add account and select the Personal (IMAP/POP) option.
- Tap Next and enter your email address in the available field.
- Next, choose the type of email account you are using. It can be POP3, IMAP, or Exchange.
- Input your email account password in the required field and tap Next.
- Go to the incoming mail server section to configure the mail server settings.
- Input your email account details to access your email in Thunderbird from your mobile phone.
- Enter the incoming mail server name in the Server field.
- If you are adding a POP account, enter port 995 and select SSL/TLS as your security type.
- In case you are adding an IMAP account, enter port 993 and choose SSL/TLS as your security type.
- Next, go to the outgoing mail server section and select the Require Sign-In checkbox.
- Input the email account details and the outgoing server port 465 in the available fields.
- Tap Next and complete the account setup.
- Launch the Settings app and tap Mail –>Accounts –>Add Account.
- Select Other from the list of email service providers.
- Input your name, email address, password, and a description of your email account.
- Tap Next and choose either IMAP or POP as your account type.
- Under Incoming Mail Server, enter the incoming mail server name in the Host Name field.
- Input your email address and password in the User Name and Password fields.
- Similarly, input the outgoing mail server name in the Host Name field below Outgoing Mail Server.
- Tap Save and configure the port settings.
You have now seen how to access Thunderbird from mobile phone phone.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.