- Uncloging A Nozzle On Your Canon Printer
How Do You Unclog A Nozzle On A Canon Printer?
Some users complain that there is an issue while printing in Google Chrome. Are you one of them? If yes, you are, indeed, on the right page. This guide explains some of the troubleshooting methods to unclog a nozzle on a Canon printer.
Over the past few decades, Canon printers have proved themselves to be trustworthy and are known for their excellent printing quality. Sometimes, you may feel that the print quality is not that great. Several factors can lead to print quality issues. One of the best troubleshooting methods you can do is to unclog the nozzle. However, you can unclog the nozzle by cleaning its print head. That’s what this article is all about. Follow the article to find the answer to your question – How do you uncloging a nozzle on your Canon printer?
Steps to clean the print head:
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Load some paper into the input tray.
- After loading the paper, locate the Stop button on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, hold the Stop button until the Alarm light flashes twice.
- Release the Stop button.
- Now, your printer will start its cleaning process.
- Wait for the cleaning process to get completed.
- Once it is done, print the nozzle check pattern to see whether the cleaning process is done properly.
If the print quality is not up to the mark, then performing the print head deep cleaning might help. Note: Keep in mind that the deep cleaning process will consume a lot of ink. So, perform it only if it is absolutely needed.
Steps to perform Print head deep cleaning:
For Windows users:
- First, turn on your Canon printer.
- Go to the Devices and Printers section on your computer.
- Right-click on your Canon printer.
- Select the Printer Properties option.
- Locate and click the Print Head Deep Cleaning button.
- Select Maintenance > Deep Cleaning > Ink type > Execute.
- Click the OK button to re-confirm the cleaning process.
- Once the cleaning process gets over, print a nozzle check pattern to check whether the print quality issue is resolved.
For Mac users:
- Open the Canon IJ Printer Utility.
- Click Print Head Deep Cleaning > Cleaning > Deep Cleaning.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deep cleaning procedure.
By following the above steps, you can easily unclog a nozzle on a Canon printer. If the issue occurs again, get in touch with our technicians to solve all your queries.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.