- Reset Pitney Bowes
How Do You Reset Pitney Bowes Communication Device?
The Pitney Bowes communication devices are used all over the world and have a solid customer base. If you prefer to reset your Pitney Bowes, keep in mind that it will erase all the settings and data. Some of the most familiar reasons for you to reset the device may include: Your network settings have recently been altered (Wi-Fi name or password), You want to connect the device to a different network, or you want to connect your device via a wireless network. If you have a solid reason to perform How Do You Reset Pitney Bowes Communication Device, then jump straight away to the device resetting steps.
STEPS TO RESET THE COMMUNICATION DEVICE:
Note: To reset the Pitney Bowes to its factory default settings, you need a small pointed object, such as a hairpin, pen, etc.
- A pointy object is used to access the reset button.
- Unplug the network cable from the Pitney Bowes device.
- Then, disconnect the power cable from the device.
- Firmly press and hold the device Reset button with the pointy object for about a few seconds.
- Reconnect the network and power cables to turn on the device.
- When you see the green LED light, release the reset button.
- Now, you will witness that the green light turns off, and the orange LED glows up continuously. This change signifies that your Pitney Bowes device is reset successfully.
- Once you successfully reset the Pitney Bowes communication device, start the initial setup and complete the installation procedure.
Note: If the LED lights start blinking, it indicates that the communication device is yet to be reset. If you encounter such an error, repeat the steps and check whether you have resolved the How Do You Reset Pitney Bowes Communication Device issue.
In between, if you need any kind of help, you can call our experts. They are available to help you out with the situation.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to setup, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.