- Best Way To Stop Pop Up ADS On Android Phone
How Do I Stop Pop Up ADS On My Android Phone?
Sometimes, pop-up ads annoy and make you lose interest in browsing on your phone. A few pop-ups close the moment you click on the X button appear on top of it. But some might take you to other links though you try to close it. That might even create access to unwanted links too. How do I stop Pop Up ADS on my Android Phone, here are the steps.
Easy Guidelines For How Do I Stop Pop Up ADS On My Android Phone
Quick Steps on How Do I Stop Pop Up ADS On My Android Phone?
- On the home screen of your Android phone, you must be having the Chrome browser.
- Open it and at the right side of the page top, tap More.
- Tap Settings and access Site settings at the end of the screen.
- Press Pop-ups that takes you to a slider to turn off or block the option.
- Touch the slider button to deactivate the feature.
- You can even download and install a third-party Ad blocking software but be careful while choosing the appropriate app.
- Also, you can try changing the DNS that your device uses to be linked to the internet that can help to divert the ads not hitting your mobile.
- You have a third-party app for changing the DNS as well, but it is required if you cannot enter the other IP address manually.
- Clear the search history of your internet browser that has cookies and cache data which may, again and again, pop-up the ad each time you open that page.
- Try to change the browser that you use so that it may help you avoid ads. Download and install Opera mini that gives a smooth browsing experience without letting in ads.