- Stop a Mac Update In Progress
How Do I Stop a Mac Update In Progress
If you want to stop on-going App updatation on your Mac device, then read the simple, quick steps given below and proceed with the same.Ask the Question!
- First, make sure that are signed into the Mac App Store using your iTunes account credentials.
- Locate the Update button and tap it once.
- Now, the on-going OS update process will be Paused.
- To cancel the entire update process, locate and hold down the Option button.
- Within a few seconds, the Option button will change into a Cancel button.
- Tap the Cancel button that appeared on the screen.
How Do I Stop a Mac Update In Progress OS, perform the quick steps given below.
- First, check the status of the update process.
- To do that on your iPhone, navigate to the Settings section and select the General option.
- Locate and tap the Software Update option.
- You can find the status of the update at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, return to the Settings section, and tap General iPhone Storage or iPad Storage Latest iOS Version Version.
- Locate and tap the Delete Update option.
- Now, a confirmation pop-up dialog box will appear on the screen, tap the Delete Update option.
- Now, the on-going MAC OS update process will be stopped or canceled successfully.
- To get remote assistance in performing the above process, locate and click the Call button available on this screen.